MLILY USA is dedicated to the mission of changing how people sleep. Science shows that cooler sleep delivers better, more restful sleep, and our mattresses and pillows are crafted with our advance foams designed to deliver a cooler sleep while wicking away moisture and fighting odors.
Though founded in Asia, today we manufacture in a state-of-the-art factory in South Carolina. There, we produce our signature line of mattresses, adding to our full suite of sleep products including pillows and adjustable bed bases. MLILY products today are available in more than 72 countries.
From humble beginnings our Founder James Ni has always believed that foam created a superior sleep experience and he could one day redefine how people slept. In order to maximize the material’s performance, he needed a better, more efficient way to cut foam. With a small loan from family, he developed new machinery that allowed for precise cutting and then later expanded into foam production for mattresses and pillows.
Now through our science-based approach to product development our team of designers and engineers has created a collection of our proprietary foams that fight odor, wick away moisture and offer cooler more supportive sleep.
– First MLILY factory was established in Asia
– The “MLILY” brand was established
– MLILY USA was established
– MLILY Japan was established
– MLILY UK & Germany were established
– MLILY Canada, Korea & Australia were established
– MLILY Europe factory began operations in Serbia.
– MLILY is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange
– MLILY Thailand, Italy, Israel & Lebanon were established
– MLILY France, Spain & Malaysia were established
– MLILY Thailand factory began operations
– MLILY USA factory began operations in Winnsboro, SC
MLILY began its partnership with Special Spaces as the two companies share a common mission of changing lives one bed at a time. The company has contributed financially and donated mattresses to help Special Spaces reach their goal of giving ill children a dream bedroom. These bedrooms play a key role in recovery as it gives the children a dedicated space to heal and have a peaceful night’s sleep.LEARN MORE
Striving for the Best Quality for our Customers
Our foams are made without ozone depleters, mercury, lead, or heavy metals.
We have you covered, all our mattresses are backed with a 10-year warranty.
Meets Safety standards of textile articles from all stages of production.