Drawing inspiration from vintage workbenches, the Carpenter square coffee table is constructed of reclaimed wood planks and hand-worked metal frames. Exposed bolt heads underscore the aged, oiled finish that resembles an industrial steel framework. This table is sure to be a conversation starter when it's your turn to host the next family get-together.
- Reclaimed wood plank construction
- Hand-worked metal frame
- One bottom shelf
- Dining styles are available
We Stand Behind What We Sell
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Do not expose wood furniture to extreme heat or humid conditions. Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight or in a damp area. Avoid arranging your furniture so that it is placed in front of or over heating and air conditioning vents.
- Do not place plastic, rubber, or hot objects on your wood furniture. Chemicals in such objects may soften or discolor the finish. To avoid such damage, apply a strip of felt, leather, or cork under accessories. Also, occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Lift objects from the top surface rather than dragging them across the finish when moving them.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface (especially when using a ballpoint pen).
- Small scratches that occur with normal use can be touched up with a scratch remover or special touch-up pens or sticks available at your furniture dealer or at many paint stores.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry, lint-free cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, the furniture may be washed with a mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean, lint-free cloth and wipe with the grain. A furniture polish may be applied for more shine. We recommend this type of cleaning every six months to remove accumulated dust and furniture wax buildup.
- Do not use water, alcohol, lacquer thinner, acetone, or any alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Spilled liquids should be wiped from the surface immediately with a soft, damp cloth. Always wipe the furniture in the direction of the wood grain.