|LAPIERRE XELIUS 200 ROAD BIKE 55cm (L)|
NEW IN BOX / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MSRP $3,599.99
Notes on complete bike purchases:
Combining race-proven geometry and design with performance-level components, Lapierre’s Xelius 200 is a human-powered rocket ship that will give the peloton something to chase after. The EFI carbon frameset combines stiffness and vibration damping for that get-up-and-go feel you want on the climbs and enough comfort for all-day rides. The Mavic Ksyrium wheels love speed as much as you do, and they give you the cornering confidence you'll want when you’re zipping down twisty mountain passes. To make this ride even more beautiful, a full Shimano Ultegra 22-speed compact drivetrain glides smoothly into the perfect gear so you can conquer any climb, while Ultegra brakes bring it all back down to earthly speeds after you cross the finish line. Deda components and a choice Selle Italia saddle rounding out this stellar build for a machine that’s ready for any ride or race at any time.
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what's shown below
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It’s a personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have replacements should you need them. The bike comes with plastic pieces: Most everyone will receive intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones broken during shipping, they’re missing, or you break them, we will not be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset, assume they’re not meant to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly. Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals), will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging, and verify that every single bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any compensation for the parts to be replaced.