- Aged Red finish with a translucent black rub through on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with worm holes, dents, and rasping for an aged appearance.
- The cabinet features plain drawer and door fronts for an unassuming appearance.
- The drawers feature ring pulls and doors feature distinctive pulls finished in antique brass.
- Finished on all sides and provided with four casters, this cabinet is easily moved to any place in the room.
- Top surface slides open to reveal a removable cutting board. This cutting board is a textured high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Top drawers offer ample storage for accessories.
- Drawers are provided with dovetail construction and full extension metal drawer slides.
- Doors lock to secure your spirits.
- 180° door hinges allow doors to open wide.
- Behind the left hand door there is a fixed shelf and two pull-out drawers. Removable bottle racks are provided in each drawer for storage up to 12 bottles (six bottles in each drawer).
- Behind the right hand door there are wooden stemware racks and an adjustable wood shelf with plenty of storage for your spirits. INT0116
- Height 41.5" (105 cm)
- Width 52" (132 cm)
- Depth 21" (53 cm)
- Fully Expanded Width 67.75" (172 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.