Stow hand towels and toiletries in the powder room or add extra storage space to the entryway with this classic cupboard, featuring a glass-front cabinet and storage shelves below. The tower offers generous open and closed storage with stationary shelves.
- Versatile display and storage options
- Painted base with stained wood top
- Metal antique brass knobs
- Painted hinges
- Constructed from solid Mahogany
- Same finish front and back
- Stained wood interior
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Overall: 47"H x 16"D x 19.5"W
- Top shelf: .25"H x 16"D x 19.5"W
- Top cabinet: 18.25"H x 13"D x 16"W
- Four stationary shelves: 8.75"H x 13"D x 16"W
- Glass pane measurements: 13.75"H x 8.5"W
- Glass and wood doors same size: 18.25"H x 1"D x 13.25"W
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Decorative items in photo not included
- Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.