This versatile piece can easily be used as a console in an entryway, small home office desk, a side table anywhere in your home. Space below for a small stool or chair, place your laptop on top and surf in front of any window with a view that suits you. A mirror on top transforms this multipurpose table to a personal bath vanity too!
- Table boasts timeless appeal and shabby chic charm
- Available in painted red or natural stain
- Drawer interiors match finish
- Drawer stops for safety
- Metal antique brass knob
- Hand-crafted from solid recycled plantation Mahogany
- Same finish front and back
- Overall: 29"H x 13"D x 19.5"W
- Top: .5"H x 13"D x 19.5"W
- Drawer: 6.75"H x 2.5"D x 12"W
- Turned post round feet tapered from 2" to 1"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Decorative items in photo not included
- Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.