With oversized rolled arms, deep seating, and generous proportions, Vail has everything you need for curled-up coziness. Its slightly flared arms and tall, padded front rail paired with plush cushions trimmed in welt cording make this style ideal for any lounging environment.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Loose-pillow back cushions
- Reversible plush seat cushions (feather and extra-firm, high-resiliency cushions are also available)
- Cushion-ledge construction keeps the back cushions from sliding behind the seat cushions.
- Two square accent pillows with zipper closures and feather filling (custom options are available)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Also available in leather.
- Also available in NuvoLeather.
We Stand Behind What We Make
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Do not expose wood furniture to extreme heat or humid conditions. Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight or in a damp area. Avoid arranging your furniture so that it is placed in front of or over heating and air conditioning vents.
- Do not place plastic, rubber, or hot objects on your wood furniture. Chemicals in such objects may soften or discolor the finish. To avoid such damage, apply a strip of felt, leather, or cork under accessories. Also, occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Lift objects from the top surface rather than dragging them across the finish when moving them.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface (especially when using a ballpoint pen).
- Small scratches that occur with normal use can be touched up with a scratch remover or special touch-up pens or sticks available at your furniture dealer or at many paint stores.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry, lint-free cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, the furniture may be washed with a mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean, lint-free cloth and wipe with the grain. A furniture polish may be applied for more shine. We recommend this type of cleaning every six months to remove accumulated dust and furniture wax buildup.
- Do not use water, alcohol, lacquer thinner, acetone, or any alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Spilled liquids should be wiped from the surface immediately with a soft, damp cloth. Always wipe the furniture in the direction of the wood grain.
Flexsteel Difference: Stationary Furniture
- Wood laminates create a durable frame for years of use.
- Sinuous wire back springs add firm support.
- Supportive back cushion wrapped in layers of soft polyester provides long-lasting comfort.
- Comfortable seat cushion consists of a combination of high-resiliency polyurethane foam and recovery foam; choose from a range of firmness levels.
- Blue Steel spring is at the core of our upholstered seating and never needs retying or replacing to keep you from getting that sinking feeling in your seat.
- Exceptional tailoring ensures seat edges and arms are padded, wood finishes are evenly applied, fabric patterns are carefully matched, and nailhead trim is perfectly aligned.
Material & Finish
|Fabric Options:||Available in Variety of Fabrics|
|Fabric Pattern:||Available in Various Patterns|
|Leg or Skirt:||Dark Wooden Legs|
|Seat Back:||Pillow Back Seat Cushion|
|Seat:||Plush Seat Cushions|
|Color||Variety of colors available|
|Arm Height (in.)||25|
|Seat Depth (in.)||22|
|Seat Height (in.)||21|
|Seat Width ( in.)||71|
|Sofa Back Style||Cushion|
|Color Finish Name||Florentine Wood|
|Seating Usb Ports||No|
|Throw Pillows Included||No|
|Drop Down Console||No|
|Pillow Back Type||Loose|